The truth of the disaster is:
1. BP drilled 3 wells (well A, well B and then the third which was labelled BE).
2. The blowout that occurred at 2200 CDT 20 April 2010 did not breach the base cement plug as we had analysed as far back as July 2010. It was caused by a shallow gas influx from the gas-saturated weak Sub Formation (GWSF) zone. See http://bklim.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/30/4781973-why-is-bps-macondo-blowout-so-disastrous-beyond-patch-up
3. The more disastrous second bottom-hole blowout occurred on the evening of 22 April (after 1700 CDT). It was induced by a powerful explosion detonated from within the well. This started the mega oil spill in the gulf. The BOP, riser and top hole casings were blown off the well and lay scattered on the seafloor. In its place, the famous crater with the oil spewing out. BP called it the 2nd leak on the riser. Tony Hayward tried to twist it further by saying "It was only a small leak in a big ocean".
4. They had to fake the standing BOP from earlier recorded footage. The only trouble is ....there was no gas/oil spewing from the cracks in the Bent Riser. Because the videos on 23 April onwards were all recorded before the 2nd bottom hole blowout.
5. 20 days later, they reassembled the riser onto a new BOP at well A. What you saw then was the "fake blowout gushing well" while the real gusher well was bellowing 720 ft NW of well A.
Hard to believe. Stay tuned as we present even more evidence. If this is not the truth, we would have been tripping over a thousand times since July 2010. The fact that we did not, shows we had been on the right path towards unearthing the whole truth about this disaster. The truth is so much stranger than fiction. Wait till you read the coming series, currently in their final drafts.
BP's deception in the Gulf, exposed.
BP's killing spree in the Gulf ~ dealing with long term environmental consequences of the Gulf disaster
The mafia in the global oil industry ~ the crime of mass destruction and unscrupulous market manipulation behind these mega oil spill disasters.